Crispy Buffalo Baked Fries
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 35
Serve blue cheese dressing as a dipping sauce for these buffalo-flavored fries.
Products Near You
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce*
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; melted
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Homestyle Slices
- Heat oven to 425 deg F. In large bowl stir together cayenne pepper sauce, melted butter, honey, salt and celery seed. Add Simply Potatoes; gently stir to coat potatoes with sauce. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Coat bottom of 15x10x1-inch baking pan with vegetable oil. Spread potatoes in single layer in pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, turning once or twice, until potatoes are golden brown.