Cheesy Hash Browns
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 45
Hash browns baked with cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese is a popular potluck casserole. You can’t go wrong with this recipe!
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.* In large bowl combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- In small bowl stir together topping ingredients. Spread topping evenly over hash browns. Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.