Cheesy Hash Brown Pie
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 35
This potato crusted pie filled with sausage and vegetables is a perfect entrée for your weekend brunch menu.
Products Near You
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half crosswise, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 375° F. Butter bottom and sides of 9-inch glass pie plate. Firmly press Simply Potatoes on bottom and sides of pie plate. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Italian sausage in 10-inch skillet until browned. Drain fat. Combine cooked sausage, zucchini, red pepper, Bob Evans® Egg Whites, milk and mustard in large bowl; mix well. Pour Bob Evans® Egg Whites mixture into crust.
- Return to oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.