Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 50
Perfect for when you’ve got a crowd to please. This protein packed casserole boasts fresh veggies nestled among all the staples of a classic comfort breakfast.
Products Near You
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped finely
- 4 pieces al fresco fully cooked Chicken Bacon, chopped
- 4 al fresco fully cooked Chicken Sausage Links, chopped
- 1 pag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat sides and bottom of 13x9 baking dish with butter, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add red and green peppers, and onions.
- Sauté until tender about 3-5 minutes.
- Add chopped meat and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, stir mixture well and cook 5 minutes or until well heated throughout.
- Add seasonings and mix. Transfer to baking dish.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Pour over potato mixture. Top with cheese. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until cheese is melted and lighted browned.
- Serve immediately.